• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Panama

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    tax dogging
    I'd prefer some form of permit or licence scheme myself

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      Won't happen, too popular in Surrey.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        The documents show links to 72 current or former heads of state in the data, including dictators accused of looting their own countries.

I can't wait to see the full list.....
        "Hey guys lets not jump to any conclusions ok ?"

Comment

Guido Fawkes putting the boot into the Guardian
          Media Organisations Using Offshore Havens | Media Guido

Comment

Originally posted by Ketto View Post
            Should have made a film about that guy.

The liar, the witch and the wardrobe?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              opps
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
                Guido Fawkes putting the boot into the Guardian
                Media Organisations Using Offshore Havens | Media Guido
                But not his lovely anti-EU right wingers....

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Yawn....

It's what rich folks do, no surprises here.

Let's hope they're not going to drag this out for months on end. I mean, it's not that they'd like to divert our attention from anything else

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
                    Yawn....

It's what rich folks do, no surprises here.

Let's hope they're not going to drag this out for months on end. I mean, it's not that they'd like to divert our attention from anything else
                    Exactly, it's how you stay rich. If you are moving millions or billions around the globe and you park your money in a UK bank or some such, first you are only covered for about £60K and secondly our loverly govt would slap tax and vat on it somehow.

I worked for a big FTSE company some years back, on a system that listed their subsidiary companies. They hade hundreds in BVI, Cayman etc called "Special Investment Vehicle 104 Limited" etc

It's where all the money sits, awaiting dividend release or investment.

Comment

I will forgive David Cameron IF he closes the big company loophole enabling them to pay almost zero tax and issues APNs against everyone else involved.

Cue NAT reminding me that even at my advanced years I am still naive. I still can't even work out how CUK moderation works.....

Comment

Working...
                      X