• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Panama

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously the proprietor of the Daily Express is implicated somewhere otherwise:

(This maybe photoshopped, or not....)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The prime minister of Iceland has asked the president to dissolve parliament after allegations he concealed millions of dollars worth of investments in an offshore company.

Panama Papers: Iceland prime minister seeks early poll - BBC News

Comment

Apparently it's a 'private matter' so nothing will happen in the UK and the press will make sure of that:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Revealed: the tycoons and world leaders who built secret UK property empires | News | The Guardian

Revealed: the tycoons and world leaders who built secret UK property empires

I hope they get forced to sell them all.....

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Apparently it's a 'private matter' so nothing will happen in the UK and the press will make sure of that:

What? Amanda Holden hiding a sausage at the front?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              That's Tom Cruise.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  I'd let her help me with hiding my sausage!! Oooeerr missus!! Fnarr fnarr!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Oh, so perhaps after all the whole thing wasn't organised by the CIA to discredit Putin.

Unless it was, and they're pushing a few Yanks off the back of the sledge to throw the press hounds off the scent.
                    Well, it seems President Putin reckons it was:

2016-04-07 Putin Denounces "Panama Papers" As U.S. Plot To Destabilize Russia
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Wouldn't it be ironic if David Gauke was hiding his money in Panama?

The problem is the British press would never look for that info in case it was true.
                      'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                      Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X