• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Priority Pass - good / bad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think MF might have a cheap first class lounge pass going soon.

Comment

A real contractor flies private charters

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        A real contractor flies private charters
        You mean you don't have your own plane? INKSPE.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I've got one, it pays for itself if you like a few gins and tonics on way home

Comment

Check the opening hour of the lounge to when you will be needing it. I was at Barcelona lounge this morning - T2 - did not open until 6:30, opened late, no sandwiches for half an hour and the loos filthy from yesterday - grabbed a cheese sarnie on my way to the gate to chomp on the flight. Not impressed with the shoddy service but it is a nice lounge if it could be better staffed.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              You mean you don't have your own plane? INKSPE.
              I do

But not an airliner.
              All this talk from other contractors doing lots of airliner travel. None of the contracts I get ever involve travel, and I actually like flying

Comment

Also consider a Amex platinum card, this includes PP for you and a guest + other benefits you may use 30k free reward miles for example - but it's 450 a year

Comment

If it's just to beat the queue at the airport security, I usually only buy when I'm late for that particular day, and buying online is just 3 quid.

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
                    Also consider a Amex platinum card, this includes PP for you and a guest + other benefits you may use 30k free reward miles for example - but it's 450 a year

very nice
                    Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                      what's the best lounge we've all been in ?

I'll go first, Emirates Business Lounge at Dubai

Milan.
                      Upper class lounge, T3.
                      World's Best Martini

Comment

Working...
                      X