• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrorism? Youth of today don't know the meaning of the word.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRA and ETA very busy during those periods. However, they could be negotiated with.

ISIS and other Islamic radicals want the destruction of the West and the creation of a Caliphate. All non Muslims will be put to death.

Not really something that can be appeased. I think we will see numbers in the West that will make those previous times look miniscule.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I think we will see numbers in the West that will make those previous times look miniscule.
      Then Mauve Monkey might finally get his dream house, I mean just look at the Syrian house market to give one, topical, example
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

IRA and ETA very busy during those periods. However, they could be negotiated with.

ISIS and other Islamic radicals want the destruction of the West and the creation of a Caliphate. All non Muslims will be put to death.

Not really something that can be appeased.
        Christians who submit get to live so long as they're not accused of blasphemy at any time and pay a special tax. But otherwise I agree. IRA/UDF/ETA were after something that could potentially be achieved politically. IS want war in order to dominate.

I think we will see numbers in the West that will make those previous times look miniscule.
        Possibly. I hope not. We'll see. Won't be surprised either way.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Christians who submit get to live so long as their not accused of blasphemy at any time and pay a special tax.
          Ah okay, sounds very fair, I had them all wrong. Does the tax apply to those outside IR35?

Comment

Ah okay, sounds very fair, I had them all wrong. Does the tax apply to those outside IR35?

I wasn't suggesting it was a good idea. Just a matter of accuracy. If the Christians don't pay enough tax or are accused of blasphemy, then they're slaughtered by the murderous bastards, same as anyone else.

On the plus side, they don't put up with outsourcing IT to anyone of a Hindu persuasion.

Comment

Terrorism Act of 2000

After the IRA ceasefire and before 9/11 Tony Blair decided you could be searched without reason for being a terrorist.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Terrorism? Youth of today don't know the meaning of the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  How about Anders Breivik ?
                  the fact you can remember his name suggests its unusual.

Try remembering the ones in the states.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    the fact you can remember his name suggests its unusual.

Try remembering the ones in the states.
                    Erm... GW Bush?

Comment

Terrorism?

Dear minestrone,

You have received an infraction at Contractor UK Bulletin Board.

Reason: IRA Apologist
                      -------
                      I am appalled.

I defended you against TM and now discover he was right.

Be thankful I didn't Permaban your sorry arse.
                      -------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
                      http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2171582

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post

I don't need to.

You can find out these things for yourself.

Plus it's dragging up tulip memories of getting on well with two people and them getting on well with each other but being from different sides of the divide they knew while they could go out drinking, play football etc with each other in England even though they lived 3 miles from each other In NI they couldn't meet up there.

I used to lived in the most republican area of the north of Ireland.

I found your comment "In regards to the IRA read up on Irish and also Scottish history it's not hard to find sources of information on the web." humorous to say the least.

The IRA only let the British into the area I lived in after the cease fire. then that was the place the cease fire was broken when they shot 2 police in the head.

Now that is my history, let's get down to the politics...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Prot...testant_People

Catholics were given substantially less voting rights than protestants from the constitution. When they had a rights march in Derry the paras shot 14 people dead, unarmed civilians, they then placed explosives in their personage as to excuse their actions.

One thing I am really proud of seeing Cameron doing is making a full apology for it.

THe IRA got them back at warrentpoint and they made it known that it was revenge. All the best,
                      Contractor UK Bulletin Board

Comment

Working...
                      X