• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stick or Twist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
    I concur with that.
    Further, if any female from accounts/sales/marketing/front desk becomes aware that 'you're a programmer' in any shape
    or form they'll avoid like the plague.

However, if you take the mantel of 'Director' and/or optionally flaunt 'wealth' (e.g. any brand new car, doesn't have to be a 911) then the fairer sex will take immediate notice.

Warning regarding 'eye candy': "Every woman in her reproductive years makes vaginal discharge EVERY DAY. Types of discharge
    a) Bloody or brown
    b) Cloudy or yellow
    c) Frothy, yellow or greenish with a bad smell
    d) Pink
    e) Thick, white, cheesy
    f) White, grey, or yellow with fishy odour"
    Nope programmers are the rock stars now, we wear jeans and tshirt while all the PM's stiffs etc have to wear shirt ties etc. We don't give a crap because we are the talent, chicks love that!!!

Comment

I concur with that.
      Further, if any female from accounts/sales/marketing/front desk becomes aware that 'you're a programmer' in any shape
      or form they'll avoid like the plague.

However, if you take the mantel of 'Director' and/or optionally flaunt 'wealth' (e.g. any brand new car, doesn't have to be a 911) then the fairer sex will take immediate notice.

Have seen this first hand.

I overheard eye candy chatting at coffee machine saying she will not go out on any after work drinking sessions if anyone from IT is going "as the act like they've never seen a woman before and they are so tediously dull".

You need to define yourelf as a freelance consultant and business owner, and you need an expensive German car. This my friends, works every time.

Comment

<snip>
        Warning regarding 'eye candy': "Every woman in her reproductive years makes vaginal discharge EVERY DAY. Types of discharge
        a) Bloody or brown
        b) Cloudy or yellow
        d) Pink
        e) Thick, white, cheesy
        WTF man.

So do you prefer cougars who no longer have to worry about menstruating?
        Or do you prefer penis discharge?

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          WTF man.

So do you prefer cougars who no longer have to worry about menstruating?
          Or do you prefer penis discharge?
          +1

Such a wrong post.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
            Zero eye candy in the office

Thoughts?
            I have heard(cough) that there are these websites called p0rn or something similar. You could try accessing one via the work internet site.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I have heard(cough) that there are these websites called p0rn or something similar. You could try accessing one via the work internet site.

HTH
              From a friend? or from one of your exes?

Comment

a) Bloody or brown
                b) Cloudy or yellow
                d) Pink
                e) Thick, white, cheesy
                Sheesh TMI man.

Surely such misogyny is a bannable offence!?

Comment

Working...
                X