• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair To Let

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My eternal hope, is that B Liar never gets the honour of a knighthood; because he has wreaked this country.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      My eternal hope, is that B Liar never gets the honour of a knighthood; because he has wreaked this country.
      I wish him far worse than that the gurning idiot should burn in hell
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        You mean the man who bought peace to the MIddle East?

Shame on you.....

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          If you are decent & hardworking should you expect your government to encourage wage stagnation by importing cheap labour so a few mega rich can put more gold in their tax havens?
          The solution is surely to become mega-rich yourself.
          By starting a brick-laying, building or plumbing company maybe.
          Or maybe you suggest as our extremely thick American friend has done that everyone should be paid 50K a year?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            I wish him far worse than that the gurning idiot should burn in hell
            Well that's one thing we agree on.
            Although on my more charitable days I suspect that he couldn't help it as he's mentally ill.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Currently waiting 3 months to refurb a BTL.
              is that all this useless carp country does anymore , sell over priced carp to one another ??

Comment

Working...
              X