• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris Johnson for President...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet
    Anyway, I honestly don't see any value in voting for any of the parties and I certainly don't want to vote for the one that's the "least tulip"
    That's all anyone and everyone ever votes for.

You'd change your mind if one party was so shit it had to borrow an extra 60 billion each year to stand still, its people had to borrow an extra 100 billion each year to stand still, it started a war it cannot win, it completely lost control of immigration ... I could go on, so let's just say, you'd change your mind if one party didn't know its arse from its elbow.

If there was a party as bad as that, you'd vote from someone else to get rid of them, wouldn't you?

Comment

Working...
    X