• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A fuggin evangelist!!!!!????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    If he had a beard, he would like like total c@nt, rather than one that is WIP
    Don't you mean a CIP....
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      What is wrong with this? They want someone who is passionate about something and able to explain well its benefits to others, not just a nerd who can code.
      Are you trying to tell us something, when you look at his pic then your reflection, in the mirror, does it make you uncomfortable?

Prey tell
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Are you trying to tell us something, when you look at his pic then your reflection, in the mirror, does it make you uncomfortable?

Prey tell
        Could you perhaps rephrase this in comprehensible(sp?) English?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by wikipedia
          David Shing (1970-, known by his online handle as Shingy) is an Australian-born wankpuffin for AOL.[
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Sure, I must admit its a little difficult on this phone, with no app, apologies, hope this is a little clearer for you

Are you trying to tell us something; when you look at his picture, then your reflection in the mirror, does it make you uncomfortable?

Prey tell
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              An evangelist needs to be a great communicator, if they're "droning on" they're not great at the job.
              Many religious evangelists "drone on" and arguably put off more people than they attract/convert.

I'd like to say present company excepted - but can't/won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
                Many religious evangelists "drone on" and arguably put off more people than they attract/convert.

I'd like to say present company excepted - but can't/won't.
                I don't think d000hg professed to be an evangelist.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                X