• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heather: I've got secret tapes of violent rows with Macca

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't know that...

She actually reminds me a bit of 'lady di'... milking the press, the work for charity, the sleeping around... yet always looking for sympathy. The interviews with her were quite sickening with all the measured acting.
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Who gives a tulip?

Do you lot all read "Hello" in your coffee breaks or something?

Comment

So she was recording and videoing all of the arguments just so she had lots of evidence for the divorce case.....

Give the gold digging harlot a big slap and send her on her way with nothing is what I say, I agree that macca is up his own ass and really gets on my t*ts, but even with him being a total ass I don't belive that she should get anything for what she has done.

Comment

The message was apparently left by McCartney following a furious row with Miss Mills which prompted the former model to flee to India.
          Is there no end to this offshoring?
          Only the mediocre are ever at their best

Comment

<Quote>...who probably anticipated the marriage wouldn't last even as she walked up the aisle...</Quote>

hopped, surely

Comment

This is what happens when you marry white-trash.

Silly old Macca; "there's no fool like an old fool" as they say.

Comment

Working...
              X