• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh dear: Muslim teacher in veil row's link to 7/7 bomber

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprise Surprise

I notice the MCGB was behind all those that attend muslim schools should wear the veil - including the s5% non muslim attendees. Not a word was said.

I look forward to christian schools requiring all pupils to wear madonna style crosses.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      Whats this secular studies nonsense? How to have abortion on demand? How to evade VAT? How to become more selfish? Secularism the sooner they banned it, the better we would all be.
      I'm an Atheist and I demand sensitivity for our religion. It should be ilegal to insult Atheism or to claim in public that it's not true.

Comment

Originally posted by expat
        I'm an Atheist and I demand sensitivity for our religion. It should be ilegal to insult Atheism or to claim in public that it's not true.

It's only the truth after all
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

all a load of rot. The young woman in question is blatantly just making a fuss to get her 5 mins of fame and to try and make herself some sort of martyr for the local fuzzie wuzzy community.

We should all now ignore her and not speak of her again to dash her hopes of fame and noteriety.

Comment

Working...
          X