• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's bored today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bored yet on account of the fact that I only just got out of bed
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I'm so bored I've started reading the journal of European Law. I was particularly taken by the Directive for the Export of Duck Eggs.

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/smartapi/cgi/sga_doc?smartapi!celexplus!prod!DocNumber&lg=en&ty pe_doc=Directive&an_doc=1990&nu_doc=539

It makes me happy, thinking that there are people who are even more bored than I am.
      Plan A is located just about here.
      If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

You can do some reading up on European Human Rights laws for my impending court case for speeding if you like. I'm sure I should win but I can't see a british judge accepting that I am correct and the whole speed camera thing is a big con as the government would have to pay back billions of pounds worth of fines..

Hope the bloke that has taken it to ECHR does well

Comment

Working...
        X