• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DegradedArray event

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You know there is this new fancy thing called 'The Cloud' don't you???

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
      md2 : active raid1 sdc2[0]
      976657024 blocks [2/1] [U_]

Forum going down for half an hour or so while I get a disk swapped out, going to be offline from around 3
      Hah! Just tweeted you lot about it - you should have posted a warning in TPD

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Seriously??? Maybe he did not declare it.
        He's going for ILR - asking if he should declare it - consensus is always yes, shows honesty if your not sure whether you should or shouldn't legally. Anything that doesn't go to court your ok with, this didn't despite the high speed. So looks ok for the guy but he's not accepting 60 in a 30 is daft!

Speeding fine through court and ILR : UK Tier 1 (General) visas • Immigrationboards.com

Comment

There can't be, otherwise all the planes would be slicing the power and ethernet cables with their wings......

Comment

Three cheers for admin. A fine job done ahead of schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              He's going for ILR - asking if he should declare it - consensus is always yes, shows honesty if your not sure whether you should or shouldn't legally. Anything that doesn't go to court your ok with, this didn't despite the high speed. So looks ok for the guy but he's not accepting 60 in a 30 is daft!

Speeding fine through court and ILR : UK Tier 1 (General) visas • Immigrationboards.com
              60 in 30 is obviously not ok. Such things obviously must be declared on form.

It all sounds bull really for one off traffic offenses that did not have prison terms for the offense.

I had clear license when I applied for mine and still do, but if they'd rejected ILR on the basis of those points then I'd most likely have appeal and if failed to sue them - previous guidance was that only jail sentence would have adverse effect - application guidance should be clear on the matter of which offenses not acceptable before somebody pays them hefty fee for application.
              Last edited by AtW; 25 February 2016, 16:05.

Comment

Done?

Comment

md2 : active raid1 sdc2[0]
                  976657024 blocks [2/1] [U_]

Forum going down for half an hour or so while I get a disk swapped out, going to be offline from around 3
                  Pssssst sasguru is calling you a thicko on another thread.... please be doing the needful
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    60 in 30 is obviously not ok. Such things obviously must be declared on form.

It all sounds bull really for one off traffic offenses that did not have prison terms for the offense.

I had clear license when I applied for mine and still do, but if they'd rejected ILR on the basis of those points then I'd most likely have appeal and if failed to sue them - previous guidance was that only jail sentence would have adverse effect - application guidance should be clear on the matter of which offenses not acceptable before somebody pays them hefty fee for application.
                    Thinks have got tighter now, ILR you're ok with speeding offences provided it's one or two and not taken to court (and lost). For BC it's different, they are well strict - the 'Good Character' requirement. Citizenship is privilege not a right is the mantra.....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                      And clustering, and RAID5,6,50,60.

Bet it runs on Linux on a PC with knobs on laughingly called a 'server'....

Comment

Working...
                      X