• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Claiming JSA whilst out of Contract when Abroad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you get your butler to sign on for you?

Comment

Originally posted by DallasDad View Post
      I had a dose of JSA last year, most humiliating thing I have ever done
      Did the cream clear it up, old chap?

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      Also, you have to provide contact details in case a job comes up. Used to be you had to be in UK but I think its extended to EU now. Idea being you have to be able to cut short your holiday to take up a job offer.
      Really, those tight mofos won't let you finish your holiday first?

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Can you get your butler to sign on for you?
      Alas no, he is coming on holiday, obviously, in a working capacity, with us.
      He will be staying at the YMCA down the road (very cheap!!!) and attending to our needs, as required.
      I find modern hotels lack the all inclusive type service I am used to, so always take along my own "help".

Any other feed back welcome.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Caveat: I've got a half million squid in the bank, does that preclude me?
        FTFY

Fat fu<ktard

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          FTFY

Fat fu<ktard
          I'm confused, I didn't think he had any liquid, or even, semi liquid assets
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
          X