• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No Sex Please, We're British

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Clearly brainwashing should be the right of parents.
    Of course it is. You want the state to do it? Or the Daily Mail as in your case?

My wife and I explained it to our kids when they were about 9. It's a good age, because they're old enough to understand, but young enough not to have any hormones. They seem to have turned out ok.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
      The reddits seem to have decided this is all because David Cameron doesn´t want us to recognise what a c*** looks like.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Of course it is. You want the state to do it? Or the Daily Mail as in your case?

My wife and I explained it to our kids when they were about 9. It's a good age, because they're old enough to understand, but young enough not to have any hormones. They seem to have turned out ok.

That's the way it should be, but all the parents are doing that?
        Probably not.
        Last edited by Bee; 19 February 2016, 18:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
          That's the way it should be, but all the parents are doing that?
          Problably not.

HTH
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

HTH
            NOOOOOO

Comment

For me the goals of sex ed should be

1 ensure the child recognises when a situation is getting out of control and how to deal with it.
              2 how pregnancy occurs and why it is not a career choice
              3 make sure kids are comfortable with their own sexuality and can take to people about it

Other than that most kids will discover their own sexuality at their own pace in surroundings they are comfortable with.

Comment

Oh and one of the things missing from the diagram is the clitorosis

Apparently never found a use for it myself!!

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  Clearly brainwashing should be the right of parents.
                  Plenty of people on here need their brains washed
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Oh and one of the things missing from the diagram is the clitorosis

Apparently never found a use for it myself!!

And both boys and girls can pass GCSE biology without knowing such a thing exists.

BBC Bitesize - GCSE Biology - Reproduction in humans - Revision 2

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      And both boys and girls can pass GCSE biology without knowing such a thing exists.

BBC Bitesize - GCSE Biology - Reproduction in humans - Revision 2
                      True...

But I bet most boys would be able to find their nob without a map mainly because they wank about ten times a day..

Therefore even though women never masterbate I am sure they find it...

But have to say I am no expert in the later

Comment

Working...
                      X