• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No Sex Please, We're British

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Of course it is. You want the state to do it? Or the Daily Mail as in your case?
    Jeremy Kyle seems to be standing in for a lot of parents.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      True...

But I bet most boys would be able to find their nob without a map mainly because they wank about ten times a day..

Therefore even though women never masterbate I am sure they find it...

But have to say I am no expert in the later
      I think that's a little simplistic. If you didn't know you had a knob, you wouldn't be ten times a day.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I think that's a little simplistic. If you didn't know you had a knob, you wouldn't be ten times a day.
        Seeing as you piss through it, it is difficult to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          Seeing as you piss through it, it is difficult to avoid.
          I really hope you're talking about men here.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            I really hope you're talking about men here.
            :-D

I may work in IT but I do have a basic understanding of the female anatomy.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              That would be the compulsory sex and relationship education that teaches all choices are valid

aka brainwash the young no matter what the parents views are

Bring back Section 28
              Peter Tatchell:

If schools are serious about cutting the incidence of teen pregnancies, abortions and HIV infections, they should highlight safer, healthier alternatives to vaginal and anal intercourse. Oral sex and mutual masturbation carry no risk of conception and a lower risk of HIV. The most effective way to persuade teenagers to switch to these alternatives is by making them look and sound sexy
              I think I'd have needed therapy after experiencing one of my old teachers "making them look and sound sexy"

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post

I think I'd have needed therapy after experiencing one of my old teachers "making them look and sound sexy"
                It would have achieved it's aim - putting you off actual sex until you are an adult.

Apparently it works in Holland.....
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                X