• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MyCo Branding

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Are you one of those people that use "we" a lot on a fancy looking web site to make it look as if you're a large consultancy with an army of highly trained professionals whereas in reality you're just one bloke who knows how to change the hard drive on a Windows PC?

I hate those.
    Proper business with proper branding:

Comment

Facebook page????
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Facebook page????
        That's for his wife/partner.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          That's for his company secretary.
          FTFY
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Facebook page????
            Yeah why not, any blog post that is put on the site goes to Facebook/Twitter automatically, share the occasional link/tech humor picture, what harm can it do?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

does anyone have any recommendations for someone to create a logo ?

There seem to be quite a few websites out there doing it, but has anyone had any positive or negative experience ?

It is something I keep meaning to do, but never got around to.

Currently my company only has a photo of it's brass plaque used as branding.

It would be good to have a professional looking logo for the website, linked-in and facebook pages.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmerPalmer View Post

There seem to be quite a few websites out there doing it, but has anyone had any positive or negative experience ?

Currently my company website only has a photo of it's brass plaque as branding.

It would be good to have a logo for the website, linked-in and facebook pages.
                My son's really good with graphics; could happily invoice you through MyCo if he comes up with something that you like. PM me if interested.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by FarmerPalmer View Post

Currently my company only has a photo of it's brass plaque used as branding.

It would be good to have a professional looking logo for the website, linked-in and facebook pages.
                  PM'd you the place I used for mine
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Facebook page????
                    His first day running the one for Viz Comic went really well

Comment

I think that contractors would all stand out a little better if they didn't all name their companies the same thing "My Co".

This seems somewhat unimaginative.

Comment

Working...
                      X