• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK number 1 Al-Qaeda Target

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't bring myself to care about this. Yeah another bunch of fanatics trying to blow us up. Actual threat, considering the number of people in the country and the number of incidents (1 - but v.high profile) means this is virtually a non-existent threat to me. Every country has people trying to do this for one stupid reason or another. Security forces are all over it, yes they will miss the odd one, it's just not possible to stop them all.
    Iraq war - absolute shambles and discrace, only going to get worse, should have stayed clear but not due to threat of bombings, due to it being totally unjustified and we can't afford it !!

Comment

Working...
    X