• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK number 1 Al-Qaeda Target

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon
    I completely agree.

Furthermore, all of this stuff about them being 'very well organised' annoys me too. Sadly it is not hard, once the materials have been obtained, to attach explosives to oneself and then go on public transport.
    But what if they don't have an Oyster card?

Comment

Originally posted by premiere
      But what if they don't have an Oyster card?
      Then they will be shot of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
        Then they will be shot of course.
        Or strangled of course.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

No no no, our government will issue them oyster cards so they feel more integrated.
          Last edited by gingerjedi; 19 October 2006, 17:05.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I like the bit about 'success with the IRA'. Oh yeah we've squashed them alright. We've also given their 'political wing' seats in the NI assembly.
            Does this mean Osama will get a peerage in the Lords?

Somehow reading this tripe I thought to myself - Are they getting their intelligence from the Daily Mirror and Sun?
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              Are you saying there's no one trying to blow us up?
              I'm sure there are a few government agencies knocking about ready to do that to further the "muslim hate" and provide valid reasons to curtail even more of our liberties....

Comment

And with those two terrorists on the run its a really scary world these days, Im sure its all because of North Korea.

Better say our prayers ...

Tony'n'George pray for us

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000
                  Does this mean Osama will get a peerage in the Lords?
                  If his could end lots of conflicts then why not? Remember - in the past kings who fought each other had their children married to have something in common to stop wars.

I'd much rather see 500 bln USD wasted on Iraq put into cancer, AIDS, space, new power source R&D and if the price of that to put Osama in Upper House then it sounds fine by me.

Of course this is not going to happen now because both sides did not want to compromise and now can't do so without losing face.

Comment

Osama

Hey he may be on the wrong side at the moment but he reckon he is a whole lot smarter than Dubya.

Maybe if we offer him indeminity, a nice house, a few perks and a plum position he will come and help the west "fight terror" and who knows, it may work
                    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                      If his could end lots of conflicts then why not? Remember - in the past kings who fought each other had their children married to have something in common to stop wars.
                      F8ck, you might be on to something AtW? Perhaps we should get Bins family and rape them!

Mailman

Comment

Working...
                      X