• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shock of the day - HSBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    In light of the pathetic inability of the Paris authorities to stop any number of random loons embarking on their deluded killing sprees I would be hesitant to relocate my corner sweet shop there never mind anything bigger!
    Careful, you can be sure they want to do exactly the same in London. Let's hope those who try to stop this tulip remain vigilant and lucky.

A handful of nutcases with guns could easily be on the loose here.

Comment

In light of the pathetic inability of the Paris authorities to stop any number of random loons embarking on their deluded killing sprees I would be hesitant to relocate my corner sweet shop there never mind anything bigger!
      Like 7/7 then?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Yeah, that's because China is now trying to get Hong Kong banks to help China support yuan... help with the money those banks have!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Like 7/7 then?
          How many French incidents in the last 2 years vs UK ones?

Comment

How many French incidents in the last 2 years vs UK ones?
            France got open borders with countries with lax gun controls.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              France got open borders with countries with lax gun controls.

Even if they insisted on passports it wouldn't work due to geography e.g. Pyrenees.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                Bloke down that Project Fear office told me it would be at least a billion jobs. God's honest truth I swear.

Comment

Sure France, one may scoff but....

Paris - fastest growing banking sector

The fact is when London "sucks" eg after a Brexit vote Paris is the only real alternative in Europe, because the other cities apart from London are just too small.
                  I'll defer my scoffing to post-brexit when zero jobs move to Paris

Comment

Sure France, one may scoff but....

Paris - fastest growing banking sector

The fact is when London "sucks" eg after a Brexit vote Paris is the only real alternative in Europe, because the other cities apart from London are just too small.
                    I've never been - but would Frankfurt be a viable alternative?
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Yep, lived there for 18 months. Is absolutely empty over the weekend. Just remind me again why we should prop-up these high paid risk takers again?

Comment

Working...
                      X