• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

tulips

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Well FLC will be round shortly. Just keep your hands and feet away from his mouth. If you were a sock he would have another use for you.

- You could be a sock impersonating someone else. That is level two socking.
    As long as he's not stalking me, I'm cool.

Level two socking - like I'm actually George Clooney pretending to be an IT contractor for the lulz?

Comment

Originally posted by seanraaron View Post
      As long as he's not stalking me, I'm cool.

Level two socking - like I'm actually George Clooney pretending to be an IT contractor for the lulz?
      No, that you dislike a guy called Sean Aaron (G3) and want to create a negative online presence,

Comment

No, that you dislike a guy called Sean Aaron (G3) and want to create a negative online presence,
        Oh, that's hilarious. And I've moved since then, need to bone up those Google skills, son.

Comment

Oh, that's hilarious. And I've moved since then, need to bone up those Google skills, son.
          It was a quick search, not full scale identity theft.

Comment

It was a quick search, not full scale identity theft.
            Well 192.com is just slightly out of date then. Think they'd pay me for current info?

Comment

I calling you now Sean, pick up the fooking phone!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                See if you can get 2 references.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  If you're calling my home phone I'm at work, but I have BT Answer so feel free to leave a message and I'll get back to you.

Comment

If you're calling my home phone I'm at work, but I have BT Answer so feel free to leave a message and I'll get back to you.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I am not too selective. Dark black in Ireland & green after a heavy night out. That is about it.
                      Have you ever needed to tulip and throw up at the same time?
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X