• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: tulips

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "tulips"

Collapse

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Used to. I've just signed you up for TalkTalk. It was much cheap.
    I hope he is cool about a bunch of Indians at Wipro having his data?

Don't worry, they have arrested the 3 people responsible for the data breach.

The good news is they are hiring another 15,000!

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I'm always careful what I eat down south too.
    Spoken like a true Prawn connoisseur

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You need to wash your hand before eating food and be careful where you eat up North.
    I'm always careful what I eat down south too.

Leave a comment:

• seanraaron
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    I had a very bad experience with Toucan back in the day. I won't buy landline service from anyone who doesn't own the cable since. Hopefully someone will see sense and either renationalise the network or split off OpenReach and make that a publicly owned utility.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by seanraaron View Post
    If you're calling my home phone I'm at work, but I have BT Answer so feel free to leave a message and I'll get back to you.

Leave a comment:

• seanraaron
    replied
    I'm more likely to catnap your cat by giving it nice food.

The fact your cat won't want to move back with you ain't my fault.
    Hey, I buy that Felix "Tastes as good as it looks" crap! He seems to like it, but given the name I assume it tastes like plasticine.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Often. Last time was after posting here and going to Leeds. i was at it for a week.
    You need to wash your hand before eating food and be careful where you eat up North.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    I've also got renters insurance and a list of serial numbers for my gear. If you hurt my cat I'll hunt you down, though. Unless you're shocked about BT Answer?
    I'm more likely to catnap your cat by giving it nice food.

The fact your cat won't want to move back with you ain't my fault.

Leave a comment:

• seanraaron
    replied
    I've also got renters insurance and a list of serial numbers for my gear. If you hurt my cat I'll hunt you down, though. Unless you're shocked about BT Answer?

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Have you ever needed to tulip and throw up at the same time?
    Often. Last time was after posting here and going to Leeds. i was at it for a week.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    I am not too selective. Dark black in Ireland & green after a heavy night out. That is about it.
    Have you ever needed to tulip and throw up at the same time?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    If you're calling my home phone I'm at work, but I have BT Answer so feel free to leave a message and I'll get back to you.

Leave a comment:

• seanraaron
    replied
    I calling you now Sean, pick up the fooking phone!

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    See if you can get 2 references.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X