• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much time do you spend on LinkedIn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    There are ways to do an in-depth search of LinkedIn profiles, including any attachments that people have on their profiles, without it showing up.
    Do you mean while logged in, but mucking about blocking AJAX calls and cookies and things? Or do you mean they make the information available without logging in? The former is a bit dubious, how do you KNOW they aren't still aware?

I did come up with a way to find people's full names and send messages, who you technically weren't supposed to be able to, a while back. No idea if it still works though.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Do you mean while logged in, but mucking about blocking AJAX calls and cookies and things? Or do you mean they make the information available without logging in? The former is a bit dubious, how do you KNOW they aren't still aware?

I did come up with a way to find people's full names and send messages, who you technically weren't supposed to be able to, a while back. No idea if it still works though.
      From a conversation / Q&A session I had yesterday, that's what I was told - I've not tried it, but I have no reason to doubt the accuracy.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Have a play around with this - LinkedIn Xray Search Tool by @recruitmentgeek
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Have a play around with this - LinkedIn Xray Search Tool by @recruitmentgeek
          Hmm, doesn't work very well. I typed in 'Pretty Blonde Recruitment Agent' and the list didn't contain many of my search criteria? Poor effort.....
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Hmm, doesn't work very well. I typed in 'Pretty Blonde Recruitment Agent' and the list didn't contain many of my search criteria? Poor effort.....
            Do you not get those invites anyway?

(Hate to break it to you, but they aren't real)
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Do you not get those invites anyway?

(Hate to break it to you, but they aren't real)
              They aren't??? Getaway.... They've got to be.... But.. But... This makes me glum..

I've linked to 2.5k of them. Gonna take forever to unfriend them all.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                They aren't??? Getaway.... They've got to be.... But.. But... This makes me glum..

I've linked to 2.5k of them. Gonna take forever to unfriend them all.
                I sent a note to one of them saying that she should be careful because her profile picture was being used by a call girl in Australia as well. Apparently, that happens a lot because not only is she a recruitment agent, but she's also a part-time model.

I kid you not.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I sent a note to one of them saying that she should be careful because her profile picture was being used by a call girl in Australia as well. Apparently, that happens a lot because not only is she a recruitment agent, but she's also a part-time model.

I kid you not.
                  Did you get her number?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Did you get her number?
                    No but he got asked for two references but he refused and said he give her one.

Comment

I kid you not.
                      Erm.. How did you find this out??

Comment

Working...
                      X