• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    RIP GT. Talked bollocks a lot of the time but that's no age to go these days.
    Do I not like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Do I not like that!
      He would most certainly have not liked Trump then!

Comment

Lord Snowdon dies aged 86 - BBC News
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Top Gear Dog

Comment

Did we do William Peter Blatty?

Exorcist writer William Peter Blatty dies aged 89 - BBC News
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Can't help but think that a new thread for 2017 should have been started. Bit late now.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Hassle View Post
                Clare Hollingworth (10 October 1911 – 10 January 2017) was an English journalist and author. She was the first war correspondent to report the outbreak of World War II, described as "the scoop of the century".[1]

A rookie reporter for The Daily Telegraph in 1939, she spotted German forces massed on the Polish border, while travelling from Poland to Germany. She later helped rescue thousands of people from Hitler's forces by arranging British visas.

105 Good Girl!
                Mrs BP knew her well. Appeared in the official biography on her. She made it into the index - right next to Hitler. Very appropriate....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Can't help but think that a new thread for 2017 should have been started. Bit late now.
                  I'm pretty sure admin can split it into a new thread at the appropriate point.

Would be interesting to see if it gets as big as this one.

Comment

Wrestling star Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka

WWE star Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka dies, aged 73 - BBC Newsbeat
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      Memo circulating WWE HQ today: don't mention the homicide charges!

Comment

Working...
                      X