• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Hassle View Post
    Leonard Cohen RIP
    2016 has been a bit of a horror show and there are still 6 weeks left
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      2016 has been a bit of a horror show and there are still 6 weeks left
      Maybe we can round off with some ex prime ministers & Chancellors choking on their own Bull?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Maybe we can round off with some ex prime ministers & Chancellors choking on their own Bull?
        It won't be the ones you want to go.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Leonard Cohen RIP
          A icon of 20th Century songwriting. Did like a lot of his stuff.

But an hour of listening Leonard Cohen is about as positive as 5 minutes reading on General !

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            It won't be the ones you want to go.
            It never is.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Robert Vaughn RIP
              "why ride a vespa when you can push a lambretta?"

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

Comment

Robert Vaughn RIP
                Just saw this. Another hero from my youth. Bloody sad news indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Just saw this. Another hero from my youth. Bloody sad news indeed.
                  Yeah he was great in Corrie as Roy Cropper's Mum's boyfriend....

Comment

Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz RIP
                    "why ride a vespa when you can push a lambretta?"

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

Comment

At least the Judy Dench death is a hoax. Maybe all deaths are a hoax, they are just escaping to an alien dimension.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X