• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A good time to be buying a house?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Banks collapsing and taking everybody's monies with them!!!
    Did you not check his profile pic?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Did you not check his profile pic?
      You mean he is a mauve monkey?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        You mean he is a mauve monkey?
        You mean he isnt?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I'm out of the running now. What do the panel think though?

4 bedroom detached house for sale in Wingfield, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 , BA14
          Trowbridge, chav central, full of wannabe gangsters, according to someone local, we met in Bradford on Avon, recently.

HTH. BIDI.

Apart from that, the rest of Wiltshire's great, my old man has properties in Mere.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            You mean he isnt?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Trowbridge, chav central, full of wannabe gangsters, according to someone local, we met in Bradford on Avon, recently.

HTH. BIDI.

Apart from that, the rest of Wiltshire's great, my old man has properties in Mere.
              It's misleading. It's got on the edge of BOA but in the Trowbag post code. It's on the BOA road in.

It's worth at least 650k. Done up it's a 1M property in that area with that land. Oh well, least it's one less hassle
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It's misleading. It's got on the edge of BOA but in the Trowbag post code. It's on the BOA road in.

It's worth at least 650k. Done up it's a 1M property in that area with that land. Oh well, least it's one less hassle

Comment

Fair play.....I would move to Wiltshire, like a shot, one of my favourite counties, still half decent in the UK.
                  Unfortunately a pain in the harris, when it comes to work

I'm sure if you did do it up, it would be on the robbery wish list for the local chavs....
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

It's misleading.
                    Indeed, it only looks like a stable for horses, but inside it's actually bigger than outside with a time-continuum wormhole to another dimension:

(image not to scale)

Comment

I'm out of the running now. What do the panel think though?

4 bedroom detached house for sale in Wingfield, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 , BA14
                      Trowbridge is lovely.
                      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Working...
                      X