• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scotland Question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Last time I went to Scotland I stayed in a nice hotel. I could tell it was nice cause it had a complimentary bottle of buckie on the side, along with a selection of takeaway menus and a bucket of sawdust for soaking up puke.
    That was my house ya twat, not a hotel.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Last time I went to Scotland I stayed in a nice hotel. I could tell it was nice cause it had a complimentary bottle of buckie on the side, along with a selection of takeaway menus and a bucket of sawdust for soaking up puke.
      Sawdust, eh?
      Bloody rich "southerners"
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        That was my house ya twat, not a hotel.
        Ah... that explains the torrent of personal abuse when I phoned reception for a turndown

Comment

Ah... that explains the torrent of personal abuse when I phoned reception for a turndown
          Just as well you weren't requesting something of a more personal nature, unless that is a northern euphemism.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

A turndown have you been to finishing school since we last spoke ?
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I've never had a turndown in Scotland.

Every girl I asked said aye.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                I've never had a turndown in Scotland.

Every girl I asked said aye.
                They don't have much choice, once they are in the forest.
                I guess that's where your 4 wheel drive comes in handy.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

On a slightly more serious note, Lenzie is a very pleasant victorian commuting town, built around the station. Lots of old sandstone houses and pleasant streets. Its 10-15 mins into the center of Glasgow on the train. Not a huge amount going on there though but close enough to everything else.

My Mrs hails from Lenzie and we are there quite often to see friends.
                  If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. - Red Adair

Comment

Working...
                  X