• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reboomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be removing this as soon as I hear her approaching, obv.
    I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post

I'll be removing this as soon as I hear her approaching, obv.
      It's difficult to tell if she is hot when she is hiding her face. Here in Madrid a good figure is kind of a given.

Also you are going to have to prove to me "she" isn't a transexual. It's impossible to tell with this picture.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
        It's difficult to tell if she is hot when she is hiding her face. Here in Madrid a good figure is kind of a given.

Also you are going to have to prove to me "she" isn't a transexual. It's impossible to tell with this picture.
        Posting my wife's face would be out of order. Anyway, I said she was hot, not pretty.
        I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Posting my wife's face would be out of order. Anyway, I said she was hot, not pretty.
          OK, agreed.

I have to ask, how come you already have a picture with her not showing her face ready for posting on the internet?

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
            OK, agreed.

I have to ask, how come you already have a picture with her not showing her face ready for posting on the internet?
            It existed on a social media site. It is now in the process of being removed.

And she's for rent, obv.
            I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

It existed on a social media site. It is now in the process of being removed.

And she's for rent, obv.
              That's cool, my guess was swinging.

Comment

Working...
              X