• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Reboomed

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Reboomed"

Collapse

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
    It existed on a social media site. It is now in the process of being removed.

And she's for rent, obv.
    That's cool, my guess was swinging.

Leave a comment:

• LucidDementia
    replied
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    OK, agreed.

I have to ask, how come you already have a picture with her not showing her face ready for posting on the internet?
    It existed on a social media site. It is now in the process of being removed.

And she's for rent, obv.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Posting my wife's face would be out of order. Anyway, I said she was hot, not pretty.
    OK, agreed.

I have to ask, how come you already have a picture with her not showing her face ready for posting on the internet?

Leave a comment:

• LucidDementia
    replied
    It's difficult to tell if she is hot when she is hiding her face. Here in Madrid a good figure is kind of a given.

Also you are going to have to prove to me "she" isn't a transexual. It's impossible to tell with this picture.
    Posting my wife's face would be out of order. Anyway, I said she was hot, not pretty.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied

I'll be removing this as soon as I hear her approaching, obv.
    It's difficult to tell if she is hot when she is hiding her face. Here in Madrid a good figure is kind of a given.

Also you are going to have to prove to me "she" isn't a transexual. It's impossible to tell with this picture.

Leave a comment:

• LucidDementia
    replied

I'll be removing this as soon as I hear her approaching, obv.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    She hot bro
    Pic, or it never happened.

Leave a comment:

• LucidDementia
    replied
    Why take her?
    She hot bro

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Traipsing round France with my Mrs would cost way more than I'd ever save and I'd lose all my hair to boot.
    Why take her?

Leave a comment:

• LucidDementia
    replied
    You don't have a wine cellar? tulip, contractors are really slumming it these days.

I am sorry, but in the trump thread you were positioning yourself as a shrewd investor, better than Trump in fact. Buying wine retail from a premium merchant in the UK compared to hitting the EU auction houses or simply driving around France for a couple of weeks does not make sense.

I am of course assuming that you are investing in wine because you mention storage, of course if you drink so much of it that you can't keep it at ClientCo site and are taking advantage of their delivery service then fair play.
    I certainly don't "invest in wine". It's for drinking, but I do put cases down and no, no wine cellar although I'd love one. I work almost exclusively from my own premises so it's not about delivery.
    I use BBR for convenience, storage and from time to time their brokerage for good prices on things like the bottle of Boll mentioned above. They're also good for 'unusual' bottles which I rather like.

As for driving around France for a couple of weeks - I simply don't want to. Traipsing round France with my Mrs would cost way more than I'd ever save and I'd lose all my hair to boot.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    They going to look after my wine for me are they?

Informed choices innit.
    You don't have a wine cellar? tulip, contractors are really slumming it these days.

I am sorry, but in the trump thread you were positioning yourself as a shrewd investor, better than Trump in fact. Buying wine retail from a premium merchant in the UK compared to hitting the EU auction houses or simply driving around France for a couple of weeks does not make sense.

I am of course assuming that you are investing in wine because you mention storage, of course if you drink so much of it that you can't keep it at ClientCo site and are taking advantage of their delivery service then fair play.

Leave a comment:

• LucidDementia
    replied
    Um, how about hopping in a car and not buying wine at UK prices?

Upcomming : Präsenzauktion 2016 I - A48 - Starts 12.03.16 - 12:00
    They going to look after my wine for me are they?

Informed choices innit.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied

The site I linked to delivers from France

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    I am investigating, thank you. I tend to use Berry Bros myself but I'm always open to options.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X