• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why do the captured in Syria sit there when being beheaded?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Corbyn is the kinda guy to get Britain to collectively take their pants down spread their arse cheeks and ask nicely for some lube.

When the other guy does not use lube he will say it's okay because it was against their religion and we just need to accept that.

War is terrible and it makes men mad.

But I would rather die a free man than live under the shadow of tyranny.
    When in the last 70 years has the UK's freedom been threatened? Climbing over the walls of Dover were they? And yet I can loose count of the wars we've been involved in with one hand.

To quote Frankie Boyle

Perhaps we’ll soon be so used to the Middle East being in permanent conflict that retaking a Syrian Village from IS will become one of the tasks on The Apprentice.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Time to stop fannying around. I'm with bolshie all the way with this one.

Time to take a leaf out of the Israelis book. If someone hits at you, hit back twice as hard.

I'm sure there were plenty of civvie casualties in the 2nd world war (especially nagasaki and hiroshima). Sad but unavoidable.
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        Time to stop fannying around. I'm with bolshie all the way with this one.

Time to take a leaf out of the Israelis book. If someone hits at you, hit back twice as hard.

I'm sure there were plenty of civvie casualties in the 2nd world war (especially nagasaki and hiroshima). Sad but unavoidable.
        Iraq worked out well, best thing to do is a global ban on religion, unless someone provides scientific evidence showing theirs is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
          Iraq worked out well.
          Worked out well, I don't know who for?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

Haliburton, Dick Cheney, George W Bush, Tony Blair
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Haliburton, Dick Cheney, George W Bush, Tony Blair
              Says it all, then, really
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

sarcasm, look it up

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
                  sarcasm, look it up
                  Same to you sir, or are you the only one allowed to be sarky
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                    We need to bomb these people to ****. Yes, some innocents will likely be killed but you just have to accept casualties in any war.
                    What if the number of innocents killed wiping out the terrorists is more than the number of innocents the terrorists were likely to kill?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      What if the number of innocents killed wiping out the terrorists is more than the number of innocents the terrorists were likely to kill?
                      Look after 'our' innocents.
                      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X