• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Christmas Dinner Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    What time is your alarm clock set for?
    I've already sous vided it, so it just needs the final blast before serving.

I've only had goose in the last few weeks (we didn't have a Lidl until this year). It something you very rarely see in supermarkets or restaurants. I think there is (as so often in life) a reason for that - it's rather like duck but not as good.
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      I've got a nice corn-fed chicken (lemon up it's bum), with the usual veg. For the flourish I will be making my own gravy.

its

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        This unapproved by me falsely claiming official status thread should be locked
        This is both the Official and Unofficial thread, its like Schrödinger's Dinner
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          This is both the Official and Unofficial thread, its like Schrödinger's Dinner
          it's

NOT

Official

Comment

Turkey Lurkey here.

With the usual stuff and stuffing.

Won't be eating 'til evening, as ms#4 is working. Will prolly do the soup at lunchtime to pace ourselves.

Suffering with a bit of CBA this year, so soup is Tesco Finest.

Comment

£52 turkey. From S&M.

Comment

I am proud to announce that I did not buy the shrink wrapped piglets and opted for a turkey. Spain can be very odd.

Comment

Will spend the day with my hand up some overly large bird, ready for the stuffing.

Comment

Chicken. Everyone else is fecking off to visit family in Wails on Boxing Day, I have no desire to be left with 90% of a turkey. Although, I suppose I could just shove it in the freezer and microwave it again next year..

So, a chicken and the usual gubbins (not gibbons as auto correct would have it, don't want the Ebola back again).

Comment

Breakfast
                      Sausages

Canapés
                      Sausages

Starter
                      Sausages

Main
                      Sausages

Dessert
                      Sausages

Comment