• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This must be someone from CUK...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Pics?

Comment

You'd put your back out carrying that around, unless you had a very strong back

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

You'd put your back out carrying that around, unless you had a very strong back
        Sure Scrotty has a strong back with all those drives up the motorways and stops at services with strange men

Comment

Sure Scrotty has a strong back with all those drives up the motorways and stops at services with strange men

That's what I suspected.

No problem, for him, then
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

You got it all wrong

I'm only there to rescue damsels in distress on the fruitees.

And if anything happens as an act of gratitude I'm more than willing to accept
            Last edited by Martin Scroatman; 1 December 2015, 15:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
              You got it all wrong
              I agree. I was talking about something else when Mark was referring to your back

Comment

I agree. I was talking about something else when Mark was referring to your back
                Correct, Scroaties a filthy beggar.

FLC and me were on about you humping speakers for a living, you old rock legend, you.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Correct, Scroaties a filthy beggar.

FLC and me were on about you humping speakers for a living, you old rock legend, you.
                  Ah, you know about my claim to fame then

Comment

Working...
                  X