• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stop speaking at work? Any suggestion?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW
    Maybe he is Robin Hood, in which case theft is okay.
    new labours are robin hoods. attitude against having money, be rich, be independent is so strong. and grows stronger in public every day. tomorrow you might find urself living in ussr.

Comment

There you go. IR35 awareness is the answer to your social problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Daywalker
        Is that legal?
        Don't know exactly, but guess so. One of my previous side-lines was concealing video cameras into all sorts of things: Clocks, cuddly toys, fruit machines. You almost certainly seen the product on the tele 'cause they broadcast one video made in an office over and over for weeks (it seems) after they'd prosecuted some guy using the video as evidence.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Denny gets IR35 in and the crowbar doesn't even bend. Respect is due!

Comment

I nearly p*ssed my pants at this thread when I read it this morning

That'll teach people for wanting a bit of support and advice on this forum and excellent use of the word Gaywalker
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
            X