• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Stop speaking at work? Any suggestion?"

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    I nearly p*ssed my pants at this thread when I read it this morning

That'll teach people for wanting a bit of support and advice on this forum and excellent use of the word Gaywalker

Leave a comment:

• Epiphone
    replied
    Denny gets IR35 in and the crowbar doesn't even bend. Respect is due!

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Daywalker
    Is that legal?
    Don't know exactly, but guess so. One of my previous side-lines was concealing video cameras into all sorts of things: Clocks, cuddly toys, fruit machines. You almost certainly seen the product on the tele 'cause they broadcast one video made in an office over and over for weeks (it seems) after they'd prosecuted some guy using the video as evidence.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    There you go. IR35 awareness is the answer to your social problems.

Leave a comment:

• maxima
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Maybe he is Robin Hood, in which case theft is okay.
    new labours are robin hoods. attitude against having money, be rich, be independent is so strong. and grows stronger in public every day. tomorrow you might find urself living in ussr.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Well that is completely different and I guess you insutating that I called him something that I didn't doesn't help.

I asked him to help me, it happens and it happens more often when people don't do their jobs.

His attitude affect the work of the department, his reputation and the atmosphere generally in the department, again it is not only me that he is not speaking to.

However if the porblem is that bad, with me or whatever then a short meeting with the boss would have sorted it, to act as he did reflects unprofessionalism and immaturity.

I suppose if asking for help in a courteous manner triggers this response the guy has some serious issues.

Safe to say glad I am not working with you francko.
    What the feck is "insutating"?

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Oddly enough, I was wondering that too...
    Why do you do it then? Is it something to do with being a scaley alien?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Why don't you two get a room?

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    Somewhere in between the cat (it's not a kitten) and the monkey avatar.
    So what age is the cat then?

(oh feck why, why, why do I do this?)

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman
    I expect you look even cuter than the boxing kitten then?
    Somewhere in between the cat (it's not a kitten) and the monkey avatar.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Do you mean you look even uglier in reality?
    I expect you look even cuter than the boxing kitten then?

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman
    Do you imagine I look like my avatar then?
    Do you mean you look even uglier in reality?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Has it occurred to you he may be shy and doent know what to say and that you come across as bolshy, bullying, arrogant & aggressive Gaywalker?

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Got it right then, thought so.

I'm off for octoberfest

free beer and food while paid,

keep typing uglyman
    Do you imagine I look like my avatar then?

I think you probably look like yours - shifty and stupid

p.s. gave up beer when I discovered fine wines in my early 20s, and I can afford to pay for my own food.
    Last edited by bogeyman; 12 October 2006, 12:53.

Leave a comment:

• Daywalker
    replied
    No, thanks, I leave this entertainment to you and chico. I indeed do as I actually think and switch on the brain before I say something, you should try it as well. Oh wait, you still fail to recognise that you called him a timewaster... oh well, there is nothing to switch on then....

Fell free to quote me were I called him a timewaster.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X