• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daddy's Roommate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, sorry, my mistake

Originally posted by Rantor
    Brussels, riots, when???

Some young ruffians torched some cars and a cafe a few weeks ago after some bloke died in custody but it was all a bit half-hearted really. Went on for a few nights, most of them got nicked, no-one really noticed.

Just high spirits I guess
    http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1384
    Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
      Nice spin and a wee bit more hysterical than most of the local press coverage. I walked through the Marolles every day between these establishment-toppling events and it looked like knob-all.

Paul B who runs that site is up to his neck in extreme right VB stuff (married to one of their MPs or MEPs) and way on the far edge of flemish nationalism. He does provide good copy to those that already see things in a certain light but I always thinkthese guys 'libertarian' credentials have a few contradictions lurking in there.

Comment

Indeed I think it's obvious he has an agenda

Originally posted by Rantor
        Nice spin and a wee bit more hysterical than most of the local press coverage. I walked through the Marolles every day between these establishment-toppling events and it looked like knob-all.

Paul B who runs that site is up to his neck in extreme right VB stuff (married to one of their MPs or MEPs) and way on the far edge of flemish nationalism. He does provide good copy to those that already see things in a certain light but I always thinkthese guys 'libertarian' credentials have a few contradictions lurking in there.
        Not like the BBC, who don't actually seem to have anything about it on their site, although it's all over the net in various blogs. Of course, the BBC have no agenda but the bloggers do, silly me.
        Why not?

Comment

More organised than our lot.

They pop home for a nice bit of dinner first, can't riot on an empty stomach can you?

What should be noticed about the riots is that they start after sunset. Besides the fact that they start after dark, it also gives the rioters enough time to break their fast and enjoy the traditional family meal. Sunset is around 7:30pm.” Tuesday’s and Monday’s riots began around 8:30pm.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Not like the BBC, who don't actually seem to have anything about it on their site, although it's all over the net in various blogs. Of course, the BBC have no agenda but the bloggers do, silly me.
            I have just asked six Belgians of both language groups and three of them struggled to remember what I was talking about so it doesn't seem to have much impact in undermining western culture and paving the way for a pan-european islamicist superstate.

Comment

I think the conspiracy ranges much wider than the BBC - virtually no major news organisation is reporting it (BBC did though). Proof conclusive that the media is indeed fully in control of the terrorist loving lefties, and muslims.

Either that or no one actually gives a toss. Unless of course your agenda is satiisfied by highlighting this kind of minor crap out.

Is it still even happening - can't find sh!t doing a google news search for last 2 weeks - what kind of blogs you visiting where it's all people are talking about. Let me guess ...
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
              X