• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Italian coffee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I forgot, we also have the tealady come around with her trolley twice a day, morning has bread rolls and afternoon has cakes as well, while in summer the afternoon shift is the ice cream woman. A civilised workplace
    Where do you work, Disneyland?
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      So FLC is talking out of his r*ngpiece then
      I had a double lungo you chunt. Because I am a real man who can drink real stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        I had a double lungo you chunt. Because I am a real man who can drink real stuff!
        Apparently not!

I had a double espresso yesterday afternoon at 5 PM and that kept me awake until 3 AM this morning
        If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. - Red Adair

Comment

I had a double lungo you chunt.
          I had a double espresso
          Of course you did

Lightweight.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluespider View Post
            Apparently not!
            When all doors are closed, what do you do you Spidey?!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Even buying the branded beans will not do much good. The shops have a huge turnover of beans for their own coffee so they are always relatively fresh. The stuff in the bags has been sitting around for weeks before you buy them so will never be as good.

Give these guys a try : https://www.pactcoffee.com/

Delivered to your door within days of roasting. Good choice of beans and roasts.

They are doing an introductory offer. 250g pack of beans for £1 including delivery if you use the code GRIND1 on checkout.
              Thanks for the recommendation will give them a try.
              I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Comment

I recommend these guys, a similar service

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Italian's use decent beans, which are not over-roasted, freshly ground, and then the coffee is made with love. Not over-scorched and rushed. Some of the independents off Tottenham Court Road make a fine cup. [emoji39]
                  http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Wonder what the feckers put in their coffee that makes it so strong

I had a double espresso yesterday afternoon at 5 PM and that kept me awake until 3 AM this morning
                    Cat piss.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'd recommend: https://www.coffeereal.co.uk/

There's also a new micro-roaster beside the Butcher's Hall in Forest Green (can't remember their name). Haven't tried their coffee yet, but it looks like a good place.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X