• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mind bleach needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be named because he's cleared of being a bit rapey and he's "only" a homewrecker. Mind you, unless he works for WWF, you'd have to question his motives in the first place.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      Awful. So what about this innocent fellas children?
      Maybe he shouldn't have had sex with her.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
        Otherwise we end up with secret trials and the like, which isn't conducive to justice, and justice seeing to be done.
        The family courts are totally secretive.

Which is how the courts can send a tipstaff to break down the bedroom door of a 13 year old child who refused to live with his mother.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Maybe he shouldn't have had sex with her.
          Crikey, another one where you don't read.

According to the story in the link (and that's all we've got to go on) he didn't have sex with her, she forced herself on him and gave him a blowjob.

If anything it should be the man charging her with rape, but apparently men can't be raped by women.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Could be named because he's cleared of being a bit rapey and he's "only" a homewrecker. Mind you, unless he works for WWF, you'd have to question his motives in the first place.
            WWF? Is she a wrestler?
            I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
              WWF? Is she a wrestler?
              Showing your age there
              I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
                WWF? Is she a wrestler?
                No and I don't want to see her box either.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I think the way it works is, the woman is always the victim and if during a trial she is found to be not the victim, she can just go home.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    I think the way it works is, the woman is always the victim and if during a trial she is found to be not the victim, she can just go home.
                    I think anyone she has sex with is a Victim.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X