• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sprawling Shanty Town has Sprung up in Manchester

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I worked there last week. The place is an aggressive tulip-tip.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      That's right. 10 months gig over there and the worst bit was the walk from the station.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        aint it so.

I have tried to introduce a little culture, a little bonhomie. I am a sort of missionary, sent from the homeland into the darkest place. The savages are in the ascendant, but my message of hope will eventually get through.
        It doesn't have to be like this.
        and if you know your history, its enough to make yer heart go wooo oo oooh
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
        X