• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Personal dilemma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      If you boned her while you were married you are a turd. Boning her while she was married is bad enough
      I was single at the time she was not
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
        Or one or more of the kids are his
        FFS doesn't anyone read the specs! not seen her for 30+ years and her kids are early / mid twenties so unless there was a record breaking gestation period of a decade it's a non starter

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          Explains your sticky keys
          It's like a plasterers radio

Comment

Sign up for a fake email address "[email protected]" - send from that and he's none the wiser. But be prepared for a suggestion for a meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              Sign up for a fake email address "[email protected]" - send from that and he's none the wiser. But be prepared for a suggestion for a meet up.
              You missed the "I cannot find any contact details on Linkedin / social media etc " - so all I have is an address (checked out on google maps ) a possible phone number if I pay the extra on whitepages (although a BT search suggests they are actually ex directory)

So realistically the options are send letter of condolence by post & include my email with a hint to talk further

Call around unannounced

If he knows about the fling then I'm fooked either way

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                Oh - and while you're on could you correct the typo in the header please

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  or let sleeping dogs lie?

This. What could possibly be gained from you sticking your oar in now?

Comment

An old friend/love contacting you to say they just found out and wanted to pass on commiserations, and asking how she died, would not be unusual.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Go to the funeral and mingle & if the opportunity arises climb in there for one last farewell ****. You know it makes sense
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X