• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PC Moments

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Anyone who claims that Phil Collins is his drummer is a lying scrote.
    Me and my side-kick, Roger Waters are agreed on that
    The bloke who gave me the lift is my drummer, not PC

Comment

Petition launched to stop Phil Collins’ musical comeback | Consequence of Sound

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

FTFY

The bloke who gave me the bl*wjob is my drummer, not PC
        Petition launched to stop Phil Collins’ musical comeback | Consequence of Sound
        Lets hope its a roaring success.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

PC Moment 2

I'm sitting at the traffic lights on the Hangar Lane Gyratory tapping out a rhythm on my steering wheel.

Then I notice that the driver of every car in the converging lanes of traffic is tapping out exactly the same rhythm.

We're all listening to Radio 1 where Simon Bates is playing "In The Air Tonight".

One of those rare moments where one feels at one with one's fellow commuter.

Comment

At least there is a little light at the end of the tunnel

Phil Collins rules out return to touring 'at this time' | Music | The Guardian
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              At least there is a little light at the end of the tunnel

Phil Collins rules out return to touring 'at this time' | Music | The Guardian
              That's ok, I've got Simply Red at the Brighton Centre to look forward to for the time being...

Then I'm putting the cans on for a couple of studio sessions with Cut Double this weekend & we've also just landed a gig to open the new Wickes store in Midsomer Norton next week so I'm gonna be pretty buzzed out by the end of the month!

Comment

That's ok, I've got Simply Red at the Brighton Centre to look forward to for the time being...
                Why doesn't that surprise me

so I'm gonna be pretty buzzed out by the end of the month!
                Go easy with the drugs, son, many a past musical legend has been cut down in his prime.

Don't become another victim
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post

Then I'm putting the cans on for a couple of studio sessions with Cut Double this weekend & we've also just landed a gig to open the new Wickes store in Midsomer Norton next week so I'm gonna be pretty buzzed out by the end of the month!
                  That opened about a month ago. It's like you don't even care anymore.

I miss gricer.

Comment

Working...
                  X