• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Options in front of me:

1. Beef burger on a busty bap with tomato relish, salad.
    What do I choose?

Hmmm, you can't beat nice busty baps covered in relish.

Comment

Well, last day of bench. So it should be special I guess
      Nice one chap
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Couple of pints at the Lazy Lounge and something from Gregg's on the way back for me.
        I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
          Hmmm, you can't beat nice busty baps covered in relish.
          You meant mayo?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            i ate 5 contractors for breakfast
            But did you swallow?
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

You meant mayo?
              Special sauce. I was tipped off about a certain place in the Isle of Man ten years ago
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
              X