• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New mortgage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, so if I want to be insulted I post here! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kitten1978 View Post

Indeed. Plus if you especially want to be insulted then use txtspk and the ever juvenile punctuation mark of lol !!!!

The only measured response to Faceache typing techniques is a shotgun blast to each kneecap.

Comment

Sorry Kitten1978, as others have said the General forum is a bit of a free-for-all and is not meant to be taken seriously. So we could have moved the thread to accounting legal but in all honesty it isn't an accounting / legal issue. It is a General issue. You regulars could have posted replies about Gladiator film preferences, radiator bleeding or her post-chutney-spoon-licking habits. You missed a good opportunity.

Sockie hunters - if you think a post is from a fake account then use the report post system and let us sort it out. I have lost count of the number of times you have called sockie only for it to be a real person and it is getting a little tiresome. We are able to check things out that help to give a better idea if a poster is genuine or not so let's give this sockie thing a rest and let us work out what is a fake account and what isn't - you can help us by simply reporting the post if you think it isn't genuine. Maybe we should introduce infractions for people calling out sockies rather than reporting them...

So, Kitten1978, do you put the chutney spoon back once you have licked it?

In regards to your other questions - yes, natural to feel nervous taking on more expense but with all that cash sloshing around in the system wages/rates could well keep pushing up and as long as you keep with current skills and make good connections as your rate should move up too. Yes, we are going to be hit with dividend tax and possibly shafted over expenses too so you definitely need to take that into account when budgeting for the future. What market are you in and what is contract availability like at present?

Comment

Originally posted by Kitten1978 View Post
          FFS you still here?

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            Sockie hunters - if you think a post is from a fake account then use the report post system and let us sort it out. I have lost count of the number of times you have called sockie only for it to be a real person and it is getting a little tiresome. We are able to check things out that help to give a better idea if a poster is genuine or not so let's give this sockie thing a rest and let us work out what is a fake account and what isn't - you can help us by simply reporting the post if you think it isn't genuine. Maybe we should introduce infractions for people calling out sockies rather than reporting them...
            Tried the reporting thing in the past, gained zero traction despite them ending up banned after multiple months and hundreds more posts.
            Also seen the Mod response that they aren't sockies (Gittins and the endless stable of related ones are examples, the Scroatman and Gumbo Robot ones are still posting) and yet they were/are.
            Unix was clearly ID'd as the many times banned Kandr/Russell on many occasions, he's even admitted it in posts more than once, still posting.
            MercladUK was ID'd as a sockie at post 1, took a good 1000 posts, I'm not convinced the track record of sock killing supports your assertions.
            On the tiresome front I refer the "honourable Gentleman" to the endless chain of sockpuppet troll postings.....
            Last edited by TykeMerc; 11 October 2015, 09:34.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              Tried the reporting thing in the past, ...moan... complain....whinge.....
              If you don't like it, you can always go off in a huff. If that's too soon, a minute and a huff.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                WGAF?
                What does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  If you don't like it, you can always go off in a huff. If that's too soon, a minute and a huff.
                  Merely pointing out there's a massive inconsistency between the claim and the reality, it's such a large gulf one could even believe it was a Civil Service managed operation.
                  If you don't like the truth then I strongly suggest you STFU (as per the earlier description naturally) or fix the reality gap.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    Tried the reporting thing in the past, gained zero traction despite them ending up banned after multiple months and hundreds more posts.
                    Also seen the Mod response that they aren't sockies (Gittins and the endless stable of related ones are examples, the Scroatman one is still posting) and yet they were/are.
                    Unix was clearly ID'd as the many times banned Kandr/Russell on many occasions, still posting.
                    MercladUK was ID'd as a sockie at post 1, took a good 1000 posts, I'm not convinced the track record of sock killing supports your assertions.
                    On the tiresome front I refer the "honourable Gentleman" to the endless chain of sockpuppet troll postings.....
                    Hmmm.... inneresting

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                      So post in one of the professional forums, such as Accounting/Legal for non-rude helpful answers.
                      Where's that 'optimistic' rating...

Comment

Working...
                      X