• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tory welfare cuts will destroy benefit of new living wage, research shows

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you have some mobile masts to maintain in your lovely pickup truck?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Don't you have some mobile masts to maintain in your lovely pickup truck?
      Not at the weekend alexei. That is when I catch up on things like rumpy-pumpy. You know, that thing you do with your hands, but in my case it involves another person that doesn't require inflating?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Awww diddums!!! You could always try moving somewhere where people actually give a toss what you think?
        If you have the stones to try travelling of course without Mummsy and Daddsy holding your precious hand!!

Cheer up, I am sure the rates for wiping incontinent Boomers' privates will go through the roof in years to come.
        Leave, no way. I want to watch when it all comes crashing down. Burn baby burn.

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
          Leave, no way. I want to watch when it all comes crashing down. Burn baby burn.

Well regardless of how quickly this debt spirals upward it will be your generation that picks up most if not all of the tab. Stick around, you'll be needed!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Well regardless of how quickly this debt spirals upward it will be your generation that picks up most if not all of the tab. Stick around, you'll be needed!
            And you are happy to pass that onto your kids?
            http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Not at the weekend alexei. That is when I catch up on things like rumpy-pumpy.
              Makes your wife appreciate and look forward to Mon-Fri mail delivery routine

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                And you are happy to pass that onto your kids?
                He's got like 8 children. Do you really think he engaged his brain cells at any time thinking ahead???

Comment

( but no do gooders saying mustn't smack children ).
                  Nice. Modern kids need more child abuse eh? You sound like a nasty piece of work.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                    Nice. Modern kids need more child abuse eh? You sound like a nasty piece of work.
                    You should read his posts in the famous CUK thread called Columbian Hostages...

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                      Well he doesn't realise you can use your intelligence and discipline kids without lifting a finger from when they are small.

You see teenagers can turn out much taller than you and you are going to have a problem smacking a 6ft 5 fifteen year old....
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X