• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

VW , who next

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is meant to do 30. I get 15. But then I do drive it like a £&^$
    World's Best Martini

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Talking of these wonder diesels, Fifth gear drove the Seat Leon 1.6 TDI 110 Ecomotive Technology. Seat say it will do nearly 90mpg. 90mpg! Mind blowing.

So they drove it round and Tiff Needel managed.......19 mpg. The weird young bloke who drives like your gran mother, managed..... 30 odd mpg.

Seat....VW group.....
      Perhaps they have a device that means you can never get the figures quoted in the lab environment
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

My car is meant to do 13 miles per gallon in city and I am actually getting just that.

HTH

Comment

Forget the exact figures but my van doesn't do the MPG its says it does but I kept quiet and forgave it. I would never want to upset my little van.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

And more tulip for VW...Sponsors (owners more like) of Wolfsburg who have just played Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga. 1-0 to Wolfsburg at halftime and finished 5-1 to Bayern with Lewandowski scoring 5 goals in 9 minutes!
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              And more tulip for VW...Sponsors (owners more like) of Wolfsburg who have just played Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga. 1-0 to Wolfsburg at halftime and finished 5-1 to Bayern with Lewandowski scoring 5 goals in 9 minutes!
              Lewandowski must have bought a new Passat recently...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                My car is meant to do 13 miles per gallon in city and I am actually getting just that.

HTH
                I only get on average 14-16 but depends upon the mode I'm in (quite often its only between 9-11) and rather happily enough I averaged 27mpg on a trip to the South of France

HTH
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

HTH
                  You know you are actually suppose to drive it not sit stationary in traffic?
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    You know you are actually suppose to drive it not sit stationary in traffic?

Comment

And gone

Volkswagen chief executive Martin Winterkorn resigns - BBC News

Volkswagen chief executive Martin Winterkorn resigns
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X