• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MF advice in 3 words

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You wife told you it was her crap. But it was me - I got nervous when you came home early.

Sorry about that.
    You clearly haven't met my wife. Me getting home early would have been the very least of your worries...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      ^This

If I were you MF, I would have got myself admitted into a Cardiac care unit by now.....
      MF would have misread your response, and would be ordering himself a Cadillac car as we speak...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        As long as it wasn't the dog, I don't mind.

BTW, have you ever had someone else's wife divorce you?
        Your dog gets nervous when you come home early?
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Your dog gets nervous when you come home early?

We don't own a dog.

No, but the last lady I dated before I met my wife did get murdered. And she was married at the time - does that count?

And for the avoidance of doubt, I'm not joking, she had 2 kids (totally nothing to do with me), and this isn't a funny subject. He's doing 26 years. And he was a BA pilot, and just in case you wish to google the case, try including "Ascot millionairess" in your search.
          Last edited by Mordac; 13 April 2016, 00:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            We don't own a dog.

No, but the last lady I dated before I met my wife did get murdered. And she was married at the time - does that count?
            How you got away with that I'll never know?

Also all those bodies in the local canal. I only joked about you being the Teddington Tipper, but now you leave in Yorkshire....
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              How you got away with that I'll never know?

Also all those bodies in the local canal. I only joked about you being the Teddington Tipper, but now you leave in Yorkshire....
              Not only did you spell live wrong, you managed to move Teddington (near London) to Yorkshire - even for a weapons grade fickwit like you that takes some doing. Is there still a Bell End of the year comp running on CUK? If so, I hearby nominate you, and I can't wait to congratulate you on your award. And not for the first time..

Comment

Not only did you spell live wrong, you managed to move Teddington (near London) to Yorkshire - even for a weapons grade fickwit like you that takes some doing. Is there still a Bell End of the year comp running on CUK? If so, I hearby nominate you, and I can't wait to congratulate you on your award. And not for the first time..
                Oh, and do I win some sort of prize for inventing a new word? Fickwit has a certain ring, don't the congregation think?

Comment

Oh, and do I win some sort of prize for inventing a new word? Fickwit has a certain ring, don't the congregation think?

You alive???

Comment

Not as good as w4nkpuffin. Or is that reserved for assguru?

Comment

New to MF's fantasy world?
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X