• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Welcome to our newest member, stupidcontractor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Judge Fred
    I think my 1st says different Cowboy Bob.

I have noticed before how many of the contractors on here don't have degrees. I would have thought education and experience should go hand in hand, otherwise like me I assume you're just 'blagging it'?
    Whether a fellow contractor has a degree or not has never come up in any of the conversations I have ever had on a client site. It's not necessary as it doesn't take long to find out if someone is blagging it.
    In between the banter there is a lot of experience on this board and pearls of wisdom are eventually offered to the worthy.
    Boom boom boom boom
    A-haw haw haw haw
    Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
    Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by wonderwaif
      In between the banter there is a lot of experience on this board and pearls of wisdom are eventually offered to the worthy.
      Clearly I'm not worthy.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

You said it

Originally posted by snaw
        Clearly I'm not worthy.

And anyway, how are you Snaw? You don't seem to have been on the board for ages.
        Why not?

Comment

Did look that way. But nevermind he got the job though nepotism he'll come down with big bump, just give it time. Meet his sort before "I know everything, so not going to listen".
          So who cares that he has a degree, probally brought ift off the net for $19.95 !!!!!!!!!
          And there's me here without a degree does that mean I am useless (well more than usually) But I'm earning sh*tloads so dont care!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge

And anyway, how are you Snaw? You don't seem to have been on the board for ages.
            Making me work for my money ... inconsiderate bastards.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

"Might teach him a bit of humility..."

Yes. Humility Bob. I accept your apology.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Fred
                "Might teach him a bit of humility..."

Yes. Humility Bob. I accept your apology.
                Your turn now Bob!

Comment

Working...
                X