• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official CUK bench - Late Summer 2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    2 telephone interviews for this morning.

Let's see how I can feck this up.
    Phone is charged, has network. I have a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils.

What could go wrong?
    Good luck

Comment

After 4 contracts with multiple extensions and 3.5 years without gaps, it looks like I'm heading to the bench as of tomorrow. Market is not pretty and I have 2 weeks holiday booked around x-mas so it will be "fun" trying to find something in the coming weeks

Comment

"Hi Suity, we want a burger flipper. Please could you tell us why you think you would make a good burger flipper."

20 minutes of me waffling on trying to say the right things, with no idea what they are looking for exactly.

"OK thanks, feedback in 48 hours, bye."

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

"Hi Suity, we want a burger flipper. Please could you tell us why you think you would make a good burger flipper."

20 minutes of me waffling on trying to say the right things, with no idea what they are looking for exactly.

"OK thanks, feedback in 48 hours, bye."

Maybe, you shouldn't aim so high
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

11am telephone interview (organised yesterday) is a no show.

This happened to me once before with some American firm.

Edit : Interviewer delayed apparently. "Please bear with us".

Over half an hour late...
            Last edited by suityou01; 6 November 2015, 11:33.

Comment

Phone is charged, has network. I have a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils.

What could go wrong?
              Sudden Diarrhea?

Comment

best of luck suity. hope you get burger flipper job

Comment

40 minutes after the scheduled time we got underway with a very sincere apology.

I seem to have passed the first round and will be invited to their head office for a second round interview and technical test some time next week.

Then if successful after that I will have to visit their client in the Bristol area for a third round interview.

Comment

40 minutes after the scheduled time we got underway with a very sincere apology.

I seem to have passed the first round and will be invited to their head office for a second round interview and technical test some time next week.

Then if successful after that I will have to visit their client in the Bristol area for a third round interview.
                    Sounds good. Hope you convert it

Comment

Go get 'em Tiger
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X