• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official CUK bench - Late Summer 2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just reviewed my CV first draft I got back yesterday afternoon from CVAndInterviewAdvisors after the 2 hour phone consultation on Monday.

To say it is an excellent first draft would be an understatement. I really feel the advisor completely understood what I am about and has captured that superbly well. I would normally be too abashed to sell myself like this, but I am really excited.

Cannot recommend them enough.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Just reviewed my CV first draft I got back yesterday afternoon from CVAndInterviewAdvisors after the 2 hour phone consultation on Monday.

To say it is an excellent first draft would be an understatement. I really feel the advisor completely understood what I am about and has captured that superbly well. I would normally be too abashed to sell myself like this, but I am really excited.

Cannot recommend them enough.
      ¿Cuánto es?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        ¿Cuánto es?
        I went in on a special offer. They run them a few times a year. Cost me around 375 plus VAT. Get a full CV rewrite, 8 career summaries and your linked in profile jazzed up.

Well impressed.

Comment

I went in on a special offer. They run them a few times a year. Cost me around 375 plus VAT. Get a full CV rewrite, 8 career summaries and your linked in profile jazzed up.

Well impressed.

Comment

I think that's overly harsh DP.

So the performance so far :

Applied for 3 roles. 1 callback and converted to an application inside of 10 minutes.

Comment

Well impressed.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Comment

Suity plan b?

Father-of-14 'used dating site to con 11 wealthy women out of £180k' - Telegraph

Comment

Just had a call for a dev role in Belgium paying 200 Euros per day.

Comment

Just had a call for a dev role in Belgium paying 200 Euros per day.

Burger King denies opening in Belgium | Flanders Today

Comment

Working...
                      X