• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More doom - dividend allownce is inside tax bands

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    It hits everyone who gets an income of more than £5k from dividends regardless of their situation.
    Just for clarity.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Just for clarity.
      And how many people get just £5k in dividends and nothing else???

Comment

I'm enjoying how shrimpy continues to bash labour, even when the tories are messing us over, by claiming things would be even worse under labour so we should be happy. I bet if the tories murdered everyone he ever loved, he'd be like 'at least darth corbyn wasn't voted in, he would have murdered them twice looooolllllllllll'
        Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          And how many people get just £5k in dividends and nothing else???
          Quite a lot of pensioners.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
            I'm enjoying how shrimpy continues to bash labour, even when the tories are messing us over, by claiming things would be even worse under labour so we should be happy. I bet if the tories murdered everyone he ever loved, he'd be like 'at least darth corbyn wasn't voted in, he would have murdered them twice looooolllllllllll'
            Duopolies are fun, aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Quite a lot of pensioners.
              Baby boooomers, I just knew it would have to be them

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
                You leave shrimpy alone.

Who's shrimpy?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  You leave shrimpy alone.

Who's shrimpy?

NibblyPig's penis.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Still no explanation from Doohg The Head as to how the dividend tax effects other companies less than it does contractors ??
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      Still no explanation from Doohg The Head as to how the dividend tax effects other companies less than it does contractors ??
                      You need to believe it.

Comment

Working...
                      X