• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does your agency pay on time?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does your agency pay on time?

What's your average delay in receiving payment?

Mine is 3 weeks.

Originally posted by browntractor View Post

Mine is 3 weeks.
    Are you sure you are not on 1 week payment terms and that you are on 1 month payment terms?

Comment

If timesheet is with the agent by 0900 Tuesday, payment goes in on Friday.

If later than 0900 Tuesday, Friday the following week.

This is with Aston Carter or Allegis or Tek or whatever they are calling themselves this week.

Comment

Timesheet in by Tuesday 10am then payment made on Friday, in fact I had a delay to submitting timesheet once which was approved on the Thursday, payment still arrived Friday

Comment

Last couple of gigs spot on time every time. Obviously, as per payment terms of contract.
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

My lot are bang on every month when the should be (McGregor Boyall)

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
              Last couple of gigs spot on time every time. Obviously, as per payment terms of contract.
              This ^

Comment

Never had any delay, always been paid on time.
                I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                  If timesheet is with the agent by 0900 Tuesday, payment goes in on Friday.
                  I think all mine were like that. Only issue I had was at the start of the contract and they didn't pay because the client hadn't returned the contract yet - like that's my problem.

Direct clients on the other hand...
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by browntractor View Post
                    0 days.

Apart from one invoice which didn't make it through the scanning process for some reason, which was paid within two days of me highlighting the late payment.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X