• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old Timer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's Grover, not Gonzo.

HTH
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Oops

Originally posted by _V_
      That's Grover, not Gonzo.

HTH
      Now do I change my user id or do I change my Avatar?
      Last edited by Gonzo; 28 September 2006, 22:16. Reason: bad spelling

Comment

don't worry too much - mine is Orville -not really a troll
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
          don't worry too much - mine is Orville -not really a troll
          Well, Gonzo is the right user id, and I have had that gif kicking around for a long time waiting for something to do with it so I probably won't change either....

Comment

in answer to what you do... I like to brush up skills. Think about my own projects. Lunch with friends ..walk the dog and play counter strike all of which quite bring me to mrs kramers home time at where i will have a meal ready having cooked for about an hours or so..
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              My Avatar is a photo of me, by the way.... with the chameleon circuit switched off.
              And very becoming it is too.

Comment

Easy, secret was passed on from a friend who had been out of work when he was younger. Simply - you need one thing to sort out per day, trip to the shops, mow lawn, visit library, tidy a room, doesn't have to be big. It doesn't matter what it is, you just need to know what it is when you get up each morning. You will be surprised how this fills in the time, breakfast, watch some telly, but still have the days task ahead, it works a treat especially when you have to go out somewhere to do it, before you know it it is 5pm and you will be running out of time. I used this on a break, works a treat.

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg
                  Easy, secret was passed on from a friend who had been out of work when he was younger. Simply - you need one thing to sort out per day, trip to the shops, mow lawn, visit library, tidy a room, doesn't have to be big. It doesn't matter what it is, you just need to know what it is when you get up each morning. You will be surprised how this fills in the time, breakfast, watch some telly, but still have the days task ahead, it works a treat especially when you have to go out somewhere to do it, before you know it it is 5pm and you will be running out of time. I used this on a break, works a treat.
                  All very reminiscent of “About A Boy” – Hugh Grant explaining away his wastrel days by dividing them up into ½ hour segments and filling them up. Two that I remember were getting your hair teased at the barbers and watching Countdown.
                  "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Thing
                    All very reminiscent of “About A Boy” – Hugh Grant explaining away his wastrel days by dividing them up into ½ hour segments and filling them up. Two that I remember were getting your hair teased at the barbers and watching Countdown.
                    Ah yes, 'units' of time wastage.

Comment

Working...
                    X